Leah's Thoughts
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
 
Bored at work...
Well let me tell you, a day at work when you can't do your job, is really boring. It's not that I can't do my job, it's more that my boss told me to stop testing this build. Hmm, I test software, that's what I do. So here I am not testing software. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to track my hours, because I also can't add anymore hours at the current state of the project. That means that eventhough I did a bit of testing of it this morning, I can't track that. I have to come up with something else that I worked on today, and extend it to cover the hours I used to work on the project. Wow, no wonder things aren't efficient around here.

Well I told myself that I wasn't going to complain about work, at least not about the projects and the processes that we do, so that's all the complaining that you are going to get. Oh that an it is quite warm in my office today, which makes me wonder if it is this warm outside. We really should take tomorrow off and sit outside. Well there is no point to us being here, now is there?

Comments: Post a Comment

< < Home


Powered by Blogger