Leah's Thoughts
Sunday, March 27, 2005
 
Update...


HAPPY EASTER



It feels like it has been forever since my last real post on here. I don't really call updating my Johnny Depp count an update, although I ended up watching two movies in the same weekend.

There have been a few changes in my life, and I feel that I also need to make some changes. Right now, my job is still bugging me. I really am starting to enjoy it for the most part, except my manager. All of my ideas are just dismissed, but when then come from one of the other girls they aren't. At first I was going to consider waiting until September to see what was going on in part of my life before I made any major decisions, but there is no need to wait anymore. The decisions have been made, and I'm not going anywhere. My mom has mentioned that a company in the city I went to school is looking for QC people. Too bad they are looking for Unix knowledge as well. I think I am still going to apply to it, as it won't hurt. The sooner I can find another job, the sooner I can move out on my own, and really start my life. Since most of the other people who are/were in my life, have also decided to start their life, I feel that it is my time as well.

Not that I really want to move back to the city where I went to school, for some reason I don't really like the city. Oh well. I guess if I find a job there, then I will just have to move there. At least the rent is cheaper there than the city that I really want to live in.

Of course this is all probably not going to happen until after my sugery. Both of my parents think that I should have it, so we are going to talk to my aunt today who had it to find out if she had the same thing that I did and if she recommends it.

Update: my aunt's surgery went well, but since her hernia was so bad, they couldn't do a routine surgery on her. My mother thinks it would be a good idea for me to get mine fixed now, so I don't have to go through what my aunt did. I still don't know how I feel about it. Guess I will just have to go talk to my doctor about it, then my parents some more, since there is noone else to talk to about it.

Comments: Post a Comment

< < Home


Powered by Blogger