Leah's Thoughts
Saturday, April 02, 2005
 
Arg...
my dad and I had a long talk the other night about figuring what I want to do with the rest of my life. I have yet to sit down and figure that out, but with the nice weather, I decided that I wanted to learn how to rollerblade this summer. Friday night, my brother and I went on a hunt for cheap blades, but I couldn't find any that fit me. Later that night, I found a pair of cheap ones, and I was going to go get them today, and start learning to rollerblade. Well this plan has been spoiled, as I woke up this morning and everything was white again, and it doesn't look like it will be stopping any time soon.

I am still thinking of going to get some this weekend, but I will have to hold off on learning till probably next weekend, when the snow melts away (again)

Comments: Post a Comment

< < Home


Powered by Blogger