Leah's Thoughts
Sunday, April 03, 2005
 
No More Snow!!
Well yesterday I decided to go out and get some rollerblades, so I would have some when it was nice enough to do it outside. I tried them on, and did a bit in our garage last night (we have a 2.5 garage, with only one car in it at that time). Suprisingly I was actually pretty good, so I went out on the driveway. It was a little wet, but the snow had melted.

Last night before I went to bed, I checked the weather. It was suppose to be rainy and crappy today. When I rolled over this morning it was sunny, I was so excited. That was until I looked out the window and everything was white again, some of it managed to melt yesterday evening. I guess I will just have to wait until tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

< < Home


Powered by Blogger